Week 4 - Friday 9/30 - Tuesday 10/4
Another wonderful day of strings! Today we:
- discussed how to record practices in our Practice Record
- practiced reading our open D and A notes some more
- performed open D and A songs in the Essential Elements book with a fun CD accompaniment!
Before our next class, please:
- complete the "Reading A and D" Worksheet if you have not done so already. Try writing your own DAD song on the back!
- review Ants Song and all Open Strings songs
- practice pages 4-5 in your Essential Elements book (#2-9). You can play along with the CD track if you would like!
- check off the days you practiced in your Practice Record to earn a sticker!
Next week, we will learn how to create some new notes by putting fingers down on the fingerboard... :)
Hearing the viola certainly makes me happy, how about you?