You are sounding GREAT 3rd graders, I am so excited for our concert! Please continue to practice the entirety of the concert packet. Here is how we will perform each piece:
1. Frere Jacques- 3x total. First time unison, second and third times in a round.
2. Bile 'Em Cabbage Down- 3x total. 1st time melody only. 2nd time option to add harmony. 3rd time option to add improvisation and all basses add slap!
3. Buffalo Gals- 2x. 1st time melody, 2nd time melody or harmony
4. Can Can- 2x, same speed. Option to play harmony instead both times
5. French Folk Song- once
6. Summer Stomp- our combined number with all students grades 3-5! Below are three recordings (thank you Ms. Tandon for making these!) The first is the 3rd grade part only, the second is the full piece with all parts, the third is a slower practice version of the full piece. Use these to practice with, it will be lots of fun to play along with the piano!
See you soon!